ARE YOU FED UP WITH YOUR MESSY HAIR OR BUSHY BEARD?
Well - you're not alone. Over 89% of men say it's their biggest frustration with their facial hair. 72% of women admitted they find untidy beards unattractive.
Now there is an easy fix with this Heated Comb for Hair and Beard!
Combining the functionality of a hairbrush with the power of heat, the Heated Comb restores your hair and beard to the masculine, groomed perfection in just 30 seconds!
Join thousands of others discovering Heated Comb and find out how it’s taken their hair and beard game to the next level!
Heated Comb for Hair and Beard is a multi-functional styling tool that can be used as a straightener, curler or volumizer for beards and the hair. Style every strand in place in minutes!
- No Damage To Hair and Beard: Negative ion technology to prevent heat damage. Comb daily for a healthy, polished look.
- Heat barrier design: With revolutionary bristles that glide effortlessly across the face and scalp without harming the skin.
- Long-lasting, Effortless Style: Quality performance ensures that the styled result is long-lasting, easy-to-achieve and takes only minutes to touch up, even with roughest, coarsest hair.
- Multi-use - Beard & Hair: When your beard is looking pristine, the Beard Straightening Comb is the perfect tool for touching up head hair too!
- Quick heating: Up to temperature in 15 seconds, ideal for a quick touch up.
- Lightweight & ergonomic: Comfortable and controllable in hand for detailed styling.
How to Use?
- Make sure both hair and beard are completely dry before use.
- Simply plugin and turn the Beard straightener
- Wait three minutes for it to reach the optimum temperature of 120 degree
- Brush through hair and beard, going from roots to ends until the desired smoothness is achieved. Multiple passes through the same strands will not damage the hair.
- When finished, switch the beard straightener off and unplug it, waiting for it to cool down before clearing away.
- Size: 26.5cm x 5.5cm x 8.1cm.
- Optimum Temperature: 120 degrees.